BLUEBERRY CARDAMOM JAM
The combination of blueberries and a touch of cardamom makes this jam very special.
- 1000 g blueberries
- 4 cardamom capsules
- 500 g jam sugar ( 2:1 )
- juice of 1-2 lemons
- Wash and sort the blueberries
- Pound the cardamom capsutes in a mortar
- Remove seeds from the paring
- Pestle the seeds
- Put all ingredients in a large pot
- Let it come to boil while stiring
- Let it boil bubbly for 10 minutes
- Fill the jam hot in sterile jam glasses and close immediately
- Let the jam cool down.
Dark and coll stored the jam holds for 6 months.
Keep open glasses in the refrigerator and consume within 2 weeks