PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS
These vegan muffins are easy and quickly made. The combination of pineapples and coconut is very refreshing and reminds you of summer and holydays.
INGREDIENTS (for 12 muffins)
- 250 g spelt flour (wholemeal)
- 100 g brown sugar
- dash salt
- 17 g Weinstein baking powder ( cream of tartar or any other vegan baking powder )
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 50 ml sparkling mineral water
- 1 little can pineapple (227 g)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- Open the pineapple can
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix in all the liquid ingredients little by little
- Mix in the pineapple juice from the can
- Cut the pineapple in little pieces and stir them in the dough.
- Put paper forms in a muffin plate
- Fill 3 tablespoons dough in each muffin form.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (test for doneness with a toothpick )
- Let them cool down