VEGAN LINGONBERRY PEAR MUFFINS
Lingonberries and pears – a ingenious combination. Tastes like autumn, like nature, simply delicious. These muffins are the real juicy ones out there! That’s why they need to get baked a bit longer.
INGREDIENTS (for 12 pcs)
- 200 g spelt flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 17 g Weinstein baking powder ( cream of tartar or any other vegan baking powder )
- a dash of salt
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 6 tablespoons soy-yoghurt without sugar
- 100 ml soy milk without sugar
- 200 ml sparkling mineral water
- 2 pears
- 12 tablespoons wild lingonberries (jam from the glass)
- preheat the oven to 180° C
- mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- mix in all the liquid ingredients little by little
- peel the pears. Remove the core. Cut the flesh in very little pieces and stir them in the dough.
- Put paper forms in a muffin plate
- Fill 2 tablespoons dough in each muffin form.
- Put 1 tablespoon lingonberries onto it and 1 tablespoon dough over that.
- Bake them for 25 – 30 minutes (test for doneness with a toothpick )
- let them cool down
- optional: decorate them with powdered sugar