VEGAN „SCRAMBLED EGGS“
This vegan dish is easy and quick made. It is satiably. You can cook it for breakfast, brunch, main dish or snack. And even unpracticed persons will manage it 🙂
INGREDIENTS (for 2 portions)
- 150 g soft tofu, ( not the silky one! ) from the asian supermarket
- 1 onion
- 120 g mushrooms
- 1 red sweet pepper or a yellow one
- 1 small zucchini
- young onion
- or/and each other vegetable you like
- 2 tablespoons capers
- fresh garlic or garlic powder
- Drain the tofu.
- Dry the tofu off with papaer towler and crumple with a folk.
- Cut the vegetables in little pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Roast the onion gently.
- Add the other vegetables and roast them too.
- Add the crumpled tofu and the spices.
- Roast it for some minutes, stir it off and on.
- Chopp the chives.
- Drain the capers
- Add the ¾ of the chopped chives and the capers, stir it.
- Put the dish on 2 plates and sprinkle it with the rest of the chopped clives.
- Enjoy with bread or roll
You can also put following ingredients in the dish
- vegan sausages
- fresh tomatos
- dried tomatos
- chilli pepper
- vegan cheese
There is no limit for your fantasy 🙂