VISH FILLETS BUNS WITH MAYONNAISE
The vegan variation, tasts almost identical….but therefor no fish has to die 🙂
- 1 aubergine/eggplant
- for the dough:
- soy milk without sugar
- Wakame powder ( you can make it out of Wakame alga: put it in your kitchen machine or your smoothiemaker and chop it)
- oil to fry
- for the mayonnaise:
- 100 ml soy milk without sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- bun or breadroll
- vegetable and salat, everyone to his taste ( tomatos, cucumber, onions, salat, sweet pepper,….)
- cut the aubergine/eggplant into slices (not to thik), put the slices on a plate and salt them on both sides ( salt will extract the bitterness and the water )
- infuse for 10 minutes
- in the meantime mix all ingredients for the dough in a bowl
- heat the oil in a frying pan
- dry off the aubergine/eggplant slices with a paper towler. Pull through the dough and fry them ( each side 3-4 minutes)
- lay them on a plate which is covered with a paper towler.
- put the soy milk in a TALL and NARROW mixing bowl
- Add the vinegar, let it rest for 1 minute.
- Mix it on the highest level with a hand-held blender. Pour in the oil little by little.
- Season with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cut bun and brush on both sides with mayonnaise.
- Cover with vegetable to tast and with vish fillet.
- Give bun lid on it.