This vegan dish gets along with only 3 ingredients. Quick made and to enjoy with salat or sauce/goulash or sprinkled with vegan cheese.
INGREDIENTS ( for 2-3 portions )
- 300 g flour
- 300 ml soy milk without sugar
- Mix flour and salt
- Mix in the soy milk
- Let it rest for 5 minutes
- Bring salted water in a large pot to boil
- Now run the dough through a spaetzle sieve (see following picture) into the boiling water
Alternative: form small dumplings with a teaspoon and put them in the water
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Strain the spaetzle and pour warm water over them ( so they will not become glutinous )
- Serve and enjoy!