This vegan cold delicacy is indistinguishable from the original.
- 500 ml soy yoghurt
- 150-200 ml espresso
- 30 g birch sugar
- 3 packet vanilla sugar
- 5 drops bitter almond flavor
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 300 g vegan whipping cream
- 2 packets whipped cream stabiliz
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
On previous day:
- Lay out a sieve with a clean kitchen towel and put it on a pot.
- Add soy yoghurt
- Wrap the remaining parts of the towel over the yoghurt mass and put some weight on it (a small plate or cup)
- Drain overnight in the refrigerator.
The next day:
- Prepare espresso and let cool
- Put drained yoghurt in a bowl
- Mix it with birch sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, salt and bitter almond flavor
- Whip the whipping cream with the whipping cream stabilizer
- Fold whipping cream into yoghurt mass
- Dip half of the zwieback in the espresso and place a bowl with them.
- Distribute half of the yoghurt cream mixture on top.
- Dip the second half of the zwieback in the espresso and place on the cream.
- Distribute remaining cream on top
- Smooth out
- Allow at least 2 hours (better overnight) to cool
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving
- Serve and enjoy!
SACHER CAKE 2016