This recipe is one of the basics in the vegan kitchen. It is easy and quick made and is a good basis for dressings or for a tatar sauce.
- 100 ml soy milk without sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- put the soy milk in a TALL and NARROW mixing bowl
- Add the vinegar, let it rest for 1 minute.
- Mix it on the highest level with a hand-held blender. Pour in the oil little by little.
- Season with mustard, salt and pepper.
You can season the mayonnaise with Kala Namak (sulfur salt) instead of salt. So the mayonnaise tastes more like egg.