This vegan and sweet main dish is a good meal made from leftovers.
INGREDIENTS ( for 2-3 portions)
- Preheat the oven to 200° C
- Oil a casserole with the butter
- Cut the rolls in thin slices
- Put them in a bowl
- Pour the milk over the roll slices
- Let it soak for some minutes
- In the meantime peel the apples , remove seeds and cut into thin slices
- Alterneting put a layer roll slices and a layer apple slices in the casserole
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon in between.
- Last layer has to be a roll slices layer
- Put some butter flakes onto it
- Bake it for 20 minutes till it is golden brown
Optional: enjoy it with custard